2/16/13

Mascara Challenge: L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black

I'm used to wearing two types of mascara for full lashes but I wanted to test a mascara on its own. I chose L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black Waterproof.

One of the first things I noticed is the formula is very wet, so I was concerned it would iron out my curl.

However I found a technique to making it stay! After curling lashes, apply a light coat to define the lashes and let it dry slightly, THEN you can start building to your hearts content! I found that this mascara builds lashes (both lengthens and thickens beautifully) and the best part is this made my lashes so BLACK. :) Some mascaras claim to be black but it's never dark enough for me.

You can purchase this at any drugstore.

Just look at how open my eyes look with this on!



No comments:

Post a Comment