I didn't realize how light my hair has gotten until I compared these two pictures! LOL both of these pictures were taken at the grid btw. The picture on the right is how I currently look.
I know I always go lighter in the summer and darker in the fall. I've always liked light hair with summer, as long as I don't get TOO tan (otherwise there won't be as much of a contrast with my features). I also feel like my hair looks healthier when it's darker, but maybe the increased sun exposure can also be a factor.
What's nice is that Sky told me he likes my hair lighter because a lot of asian girls have brown hair. He makes a good point there. I feel like my hair color is unique. With all the effort to get it this shade, so I'll should enjoy it at least until summer is over. :)
These are products I've been reaching for a lot this season.
NYX Butter Gloss in Meringue: I love the cool pink over my lips. It really compliments my light hair. For a more natural look I like to dab my lips after for a more matte look.
CoverGirl Cheekers in Natural Twinkle: This is a cool pink that I like to wear with cool-toned lippies.
Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Bulletproof Beige: (Original review here). I love how much brighter/wider/bigger my eyes look after I put this on.
- Wet n' Wild Megalast Lip Color in Think Pink (another blue-toned pink lippie I could use in my life) or Bare It All (a "MLBB" lippie)
- MAC Lipstick in Pink Plaid (and maybe Chatterbox, Lovelorn, or Viva Glam Gaga)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Tantalizing Taupe
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde (the truest ashiest blonde brow pencil I've come across; must renew!)
- Anastasia Dip Brow in Blonde
- Benefit Lollitint (a cool-toned lip/cheek tint that I might love!)
- Covergirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Foundation in #210 "Medium Beige" or "Buff Beige" in #115
- ELF Translucent Powder
- Beauty Blender from Real Techniques (cheaper at Walgreens!)