8/5/14

8/5: The Dark Side



Choker from eBay, Black Bralette from iwearsin.com, crop cami layered over it from f21, sunflower shorts from iwearsin.com

Infinity necklace from f21



Hello again!

Today I took out my choker I bought last year from ebay, and decided to rock it with a black bralette from iwearsin.com.  Kinda gives a nice gothic feel. My BFF said I looked like I was from an anime and even called me Sailor Venus! Now I feel like watching an anime. Anyways, I find it becoming more difficult to take selfies in my room like I used to. The sun shining through the window makes me look washed out in an orange way, which I don't like. 

I finally made a purchase on eBay after forever. I remember back when I was a serial online shopper, I'd always be broke. Not this time, though!

It's shark week for me starting Wednesday. Not looking forward to it!

Eyes: 

  • L'Oreal Brow Stylist Sculptor in Blonde
  • Black liquid eyeliner (forgot the brand)
  • NARS Creamy Concealer in Vanilla
  • Superlash Mascara Avocado (top lashes)
  • Miss Manga Waterproof Mascara in Black (outer bottom lashes)
  • Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Bulletproof Beige (on inner corners and inner lower lash line)
Face:
  • Maybelline True Match Liquid Foundation in W1
  • Rimmel Stay Matte in Nude Beige #20
Lips:
  • NYX Lipstick in Paris #620

No comments:

Post a Comment