8/6/14

8/6: MOTD


Wearing typical eye and foundation make up; Blush: CoverGirl Cheekers in Natural Twinkle; Lips: NYX Butter Gloss in Meringue

Closeup of eye makeup: I highlighted my eyes a lot today and layered my mascara a lot


Had a pretty chill day today, which I don't mind. I'd rather be indoors than enduring the summer heat. I played a lot of League today and practiced Heimer. (I bought the new Hazmat skin. It's so cute!)

I've also been wanting a new foundation. I am currently using Maybelline True Match Lumi Liquid Foundation in W1, and with this new tan I'm getting this summer, it isn't cutting out for me. It's starting to leave a grey/white cast that makes my skin look sallow. So this morning I was researching new drugstore foundations worth trying. I came across CoverGirl "Ready, Set, Gorgeous" foundation. After watching/reading reviews, I learned that these shades run lighter than normal. I'm stuck between choosing shade 115 and 210, so I might just buy both and return whichever one doesn't work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment