3/17/15

3/17 MOTD & Neo Queen 4-Tone Brown



Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today I was in the mood to bring out another pair of brown contacts. I guess it's a little phase I've been having this week, but I want to get as much wear out of them before they expire. This one is Neo Queen Brown. I bought these last October from EyeCandys.com for $30. The diameter is 14.2mm, which offers very minimal enlargement. As you may have read from my old posts, enlarging my eyes isn't what I use colored contacts for.



Compared to my Geo Tri World Brown lenses, these contacts look more natural. This can be attributed to the 4-tone design. I like that it makes my brown eyes look more vibrant.

There is no prescription in these so I'm pretty blind with them. I bought these before I bought prescribed contacts. I'm definitely going to start ordering all my contacts with prescription from now on!

Now that my weekend is over, I'm definitely missing it. Lucky for me, Spring Break starts next week! I hope to make more memories and keep things as spontaneous as I can.

In other news, I am excited about my 100% Pure Cosmetics purchases! I should be receiving them on Friday (thank the lawd for Sky's Amazon Prime), and will review them! I am slowly making the transition out of Laneige so I can see how my skin fares with "organic products." As far as skin maintenance goes, I look for products that brighten/lighten and hydrate the skin. If you're curious about my current skincare routine, go here.

By the way, I'm considering bringing my DSLR back from the grave so I can take higher quality pictures? Just a thought, though.


Close up









Product List:

Face:
Monistat Chafing Powder gel (face primer)
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12hr Foundation, Fair Sand
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, 20
Physician's Formula Minerals Translucent Powder (highlight)
Coastal Scents taupe eyeshadow (contour)
Too Faced (Milk?) Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (bronzer)

Eyes:
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer, 10 (also used throughout face to highlight)
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer, Light Sand (also used throughout face to highlight)
NYX Dark Brown Pencil Eyeliner
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Bulletproof Beige
Maybelline Big Eyes (big wand on bottom lashes)
Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies
Maybelline Brow Drama Blonde
Anastasia Brow Pencil Blonde

Lips:
Maybelline Baby Lips Pink Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment