3/19/15

Lashes and My Nikon


Today I used Ardell Individual Lashes, and I think this is the most natural false eyelashes has ever looked on me! My only issues with individual lashes is that it takes maybe ten minutes longer to apply. I don't recommend using this method if you are short on time. Lucky for me, I only go to school Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

I sported a different lip color today as well. NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair is a soft baby pink. Much different from my usual bright pink, I think. After my lip balm set, I applied the gloss on my lips and it looked patchy. You could also see my natural lip color peek through. To fix this, I used some concealer to lighten my apparently-pigmented lips so that the color would show up  better. This color is pretty light. To be honest, I have to be careful with the light and pale colors like this because it can make me look washed out. This is probably the lightest shade of pink that I can go before my inevitable tan that comes during warmer seasons.






Face Close-Up


Product List:

Face:
Monistat Chafing Powder gel (face primer)
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12hr Foundation, Fair Sand
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, 20
Physician's Formula Minerals Translucent Powder (highlight)
Coastal Scents taupe eyeshadow (contour)
Too Faced (Milk?) Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (bronzer)

Eyes:
NYX HD Photogenic Concealer, 10 (also used throughout face to highlight)
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer, Light Sand (also used throughout face to highlight)
NYX Dark Brown Pencil Eyeliner
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Bulletproof Beige
Maybelline Big Eyes (big wand on bottom lashes)
Ardell Individual Lashes (used the long ones on top lashes)
Maybelline Brow Drama Blonde
Contacts: Neo Queen Brown

Lips:
Exuviance Concealer in Beige (to conceal lips)
NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair

-


Here are some pictures I took today with my NikonD5000. About time I did, too! I haven't used this baby in a year. The high quality really puts my beloved 5s to shame.



EOS strawberry lip balm and NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair

Late night dinner Sky made for me!
100% Pure products arrived today







2 comments: