3/29/15

FOTD: 3/28

I changed how I parted my bangs so that look like actual side bangs now! I split all of my hair down the middle, then gather my bangs and comb them down. After, I make the parting for my side bangs. 

I realized the ketchup I've been using to "tone" my hair isn't very effective. I even tried using Revlon Golden Blonde 71 to add some warmth to my hair, but it didn't do much either. I might have to buy a shade with even warmer tones (i.e. Revlon Warm Golden Blonde 75).













MOTD Product List:

FACE
  1. Tarte Amazonian 12hr Clay Foundation, Fair Sand
  2. Rimmel Stay Matte, #20
  3. Physician's Formula Translucent Pearls
  4. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
  5. Coastal Scents taupe eyeshadow
  6. Exuviance Concealer in Beige


EYES
  1. Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light Sand
  2. Exuviance Concealer in Beige
  3. NYX Pencil Eyeliner in Dark Brown (top lid only)
  4. Ardell Double Up #206

  • I think like the sporadic long lash look more than denser lashes.

  1. Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara (big wand on lower lashes)
  2. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Bulletproof Beige  
  3. Maybelline Brow Drama in Blonde
  4. ELF HD Undereye Setting Powder
  5. Contacts: GEO Tri World Brown

LIPS
  1. Tarte Amazonian 12hr Clay Foundation, Fair Sand
  2. Peripera Tint Milk, Milky Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment