3/24/15

Geo Tri World Grey



I finished my midterms! One more lecture tomorrow, and then I am on Spring Break!

Today I am wearing Geo Tri World Grey, which I purchased from koreabigeyes.com! I purchased these last March along with my Geo Tri World Brown. Both cost me $16 at the time. To be honest, I prefer wearing brown lenses because they match my light hair better, and I prefer a more vibrant shade. Don't get me wrong, though. These lenses are lovely and I definitely recommend them if you're looking for something to lighten up your eyes. In person, they don't make me look bug-eyed or alien-like (their diameter is only 14.0-14.2mm), but brown lenses in general are more realistic over grey ones.

In the future, I am hoping to try out pink or pink/brown contact lenses (i.e. Venus Eyes Milky Pink).




Overall, they feel pretty comfortable. I've worn them for almost the whole day with ease. And of course, I always have my trusty eyedrops on me to help with dryness.

I think grey eyes compliments muted makeup (NYX Power lipstick would look gorgeous with these lenses! Too bad I don't have it...). I also tried wearing gradient lips today as well. I just used some foundation to hide the pigment of my lips, applied NYX Simply Pink First Base on the inner part of my lips and used NYX Butter Gloss Merengue on top of it. I thought it looked very pretty, considering I don't usually practice gradient lips! This is the directions I followed:















I also used Snow White Milky pack today. This product instantly brightens your skin. Many idols in Korea and Japan use this as well! All you have to do is lather it onto your dry skin, leave on for 3 minutes, and then rinse off! I made the mistake of applying this while in the shower, and it was so hard to get off. I had to reapply it the right way until I saw some results. I mostly use this on visible body parts, such as my face, arms, and legs.





MOTD Product List:

FACE
  1. Tarte Amazonian 12hr Clay Foundation in Light Sand
  2. Rimmel Stay Matte, #20
  3. Physician's Formula Translucent Pearls
  4. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
  5. Coastal Scents taupe eyeshadow
  6. Exuviance Concealer in Beige


EYES
  1. Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light Sand
  2. NYX Pencil Eyeliner in Dark Brown (top lid only)
  3. Ardell Double Up Lashes #206
  4. Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara (big wand on lower lashes)
  5. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Bulletproof Beige  
  6. Maybelline Brow Drama in Blonde
  7. Anastasia Brow Pencil in Blonde
  8. ELF HD Undereye Setting Powder

LIPS
  1. Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch

I haphazardly found the mash up of Zedd's Hourglass and Spectrum I fell in love with when Zedd opened his set back when I saw him last December. Totally obsessed!




If you want to hear my favorite songs, go check out my SoundCloud!

No comments:

Post a Comment