3/31/15

Face Of The Day





I was quite the homebody today, but felt like playing around with makeup! Who knew I would ever toy around with blue eyeshadow? I feel like it makes my contacts appear more grey than brown. I also ordered prescription colored contacts. So excited! Plus, my hair has been getting less ashy (but not brassy!) every day. I guess I don't have to add golden tones to it anymore!


MOTD Product List:

FACE
  1. Laneige BB Cushion Light
    • I tried this out again today hoping I would like it, but it ends up oxidizing on my face after a couple hours. You can't really tell in the picture, but in person it's a bit noticeable.
  2. Rimmel Stay Matte, #20
  3. Physician's Formula Translucent Pearls
  4. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
  5. Coastal Scents taupe eyeshadow
  6. Exuviance Concealer in Beige
  7. Candy Shop Champagne eyeshadow


EYES
  1. Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light Sand
  2. Exuviance Concealer in Beige
  3. NYX Pencil Eyeliner in Dark Brown (top lid only)
  4. Ardell Double Up #206
  5. Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara (big wand on lower lashes)
  6. Candy Shop Champagne eyeshadow (inner 2/3 of lower lid)
  7. Candy Shop Blue eyeshadow (outer 1/3 of lower lid)
  8. Maybelline Brow Drama in Blonde
  9. Anastasia Brow Pencil Blonde
  10. Contacts: GEO Tri World Brown

LIPS
  1. NYX Simply Pink First Base (center of lips)
  2. NYX Butter Gloss Merengue (all over lips)
  3. Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light Sand (used to cover border of lips)

No comments:

Post a Comment