3/22/15

MOTD & Update






Meow, pardon the RBF. And hello, natural eye color!

MOTD Product List:

FACE
  1. Tarte Amazonian 12hr Clay Foundation, Fair Sand
  2. Rimmel Stay Matte, #20
  3. Physician's Formula Translucent Pearls
  4. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
  5. Coastal Scents taupe eyeshadow
  6. Exuviance Concealer in Beige


EYES
  1. Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light Sand
  2. NYX Pencil Eyeliner in Dark Brown (top lid only)
  3. Ardell Double Up Lashes #206
  4. Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara (big wand on lower lashes)
  5. Rimmel Scandal Eyes Bulletproof Beige  
  6. Maybelline Brow Drama in Blonde
  7. Anastasia Brow Pencil in Blonde
  8. ELF HD Undereye Setting Powder

LIPS
  1. Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch

Lately body's been a little sore from all the tennis I've been playing. I played twice this week for a couple hours and my biceps are really feeling it! I'm glad I'm staying active though, because I do want to be healthier. Tonight I watched Insurgent and it was so good! Who knows, I might have to start reading the books. ("You die, I die too." - Four, Insurgent)

I also updated my skincare routine (Sorry Laneige...) mostly because I've run low on it and because I'm on a budget. Laneige gave me average results. The supposed whitening it claimed to do was subpar. It did, however, moisturize my skin nicely. Regardless, I can moisturize my skin nicely with many other products at half the price. So I thought, why not simplify my regimen and try more natural ingredients? 

So, get this. In the mornings, I rinse my face with water, use witch hazel as a toner, apply some of 100% Pure Caffeine Eye Cream to my eye, and then moisturize with Shiseido White Lucent SPF15 Lotion on my face and neck (avoiding the eye area). At night, after I've removed my makeup, I rinse my face and tone as I did in the morning, and then use my 100% Pure Brightening Night Balm all over my face including my lips! So far, my skin has been looking good. It feels supple and looks brighter. The caffeine eye cream really perks my eyes in the morning. I even go as far as putting the toner, eye cream, and night balm in the bridge. It gives a refreshing, cooling effect I really love.

I have been itching to buy lip tints so I can wear a gradient lip. These tints can also be used as a cheek tint (Yay for multifunctional makeup!). It seems like such a pretty and effortless look for spring and summer. What better than to browse through Korean brands that have such undeniably cute packaging!?


Wishlist:

1. Peripera Milky Lip Tint, Peach (~$8, Amazon)

I normally wear pink shades, but peach hues are looking more and more appealing to me now that winter is over! 







2. Etude House Rosy Tint Lips (~$9, Amazon)


I am obsessing over shade #6 (English Garden) and #7 (Tea Rose). I can't turn a blind eye towards those cool-toned pinks and perfect nude colors!





3. Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil ($24.00, Sephora)

Bite Beauty is actually a Canadian brand but I just had to include these! Madeira (nude pink) and Violet (lavender violet) look absolutely gorgeous. These are definitely on the expensive side, so realistically speaking, I don't see myself getting these. But a girl can dream, right?

Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil Violet

Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil Madeira


4. Benefit Lollitint ($30, Sephora)

Ah, another accessible brand! I would love a sample from Sephora first before breaking the bank on this. Fortunately, I found that they're selling the travel sized versions for ~$9 on Amazon!


Surely, I don't need to own a billion lip tints, but I definitely want to have a trusty go-to product. Googling lip tint swatches make me want to try out a gradient lip tomorrow! I'll just have to use whatever works in my makeup drawer (NYX Simply Pink First Base?) and we'll go from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment