4/7/15

FOTD 4/7


Well, it's back to school for me! One more month until Summer Break. SO IMPATIENT. This semester has to be my least favorite because my classes focus on psychology and excel work.

I also got 4 hours of sleep. Definitely going to try sleeping early tonight.


I toned my hair with John Frieda Sheer Blonde shampoo and it removed some of the brass! I'm thinking of dyeing my baby hairs a darker blonde. Right now it looks sun blonde, and I think a darker base would look better.


I caved and bought The Balm Mary Lou Manizer from Amazon for $21. And to think I only posted it on my wish list yesterday too! The seller I chose includes a free brush, which is nice. I don't know if I'll use that brush for the highlighter though, as I bought the Real Techniques Setting Brush. I like that its bristles are more fluffy and not as dense so that I have more control over how much product I put on.


FOTD Product List:

FACE
  1. Tarte Amazonian 12hr Clay Foundation Fair Sand mixed with NARS Fiji (At first, I liked the 2:1 combo, but I didn't let my moisturizer fully absorb into my skin so it kind of affected the wear of the foundation. I used my fingers to apply.)
  2. Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light Sand (second concealer used)
  3. NYX HD Concealer 10 (first concealer used, also used as nose highlight and cupid's bow)
  4. Rimmel Stay Matte, #20 (to set concealer, t-zone, and neck)
  5. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (face contour, except nose)
  6. NYX Blush True Taupe (face contour, including nose; used small shadow brush to draw shapes)
  7. NYX Wonder Pencil in Light (cupid's bow)
  8. NYX Dewy Finish Makeup Setting Spray

EYES
  1. Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light Sand (second concealer used under eye)
  2. NYX Pencil Eyeliner in Dark Brown (top lid only)
  3. ELF Eyeliner in Black (top lid only; black eyeliner defined my eyes beautifully with these lenses. I think I can pull off more natural lashes with my regular eye color.)
  4. Wet n' Wild Color Collection Icon Trio Walking On Eggshells (used only the "eyelid" color).
  5. Ardell Double Up #206 (These lashes are falling apart, so this is probably the last wear I can get out of them. Btw, I like these lashes for GEO Tri World Brown over Red Cherry #43).
  6. Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara (big wand on lower lashes)
  7. NYX Wonder Pencil in Light (inner corners and brow bone)
  8. Maybelline Brow Drama in Blonde
  9. Anastasia Brow Pencil Blonde
  10. Contacts: GEO Tri World Brown
My cat Hiccup this morning! She always sleeps here.

Okay, back to my Real Housewives show! It's just too entertaining.

Filters:
Afterlight (highlight, shadow)
PhotoWonder (dreamy, sweetie)

No comments:

Post a Comment