Well, it's back to school for me! One more month until Summer Break. SO IMPATIENT. This semester has to be my least favorite because my classes focus on psychology and excel work.
I also got 4 hours of sleep. Definitely going to try sleeping early tonight.
I toned my hair with John Frieda Sheer Blonde shampoo and it removed some of the brass! I'm thinking of dyeing my baby hairs a darker blonde. Right now it looks sun blonde, and I think a darker base would look better.
I caved and bought The Balm Mary Lou Manizer from Amazon for $21. And to think I only posted it on my wish list yesterday too! The seller I chose includes a free brush, which is nice. I don't know if I'll use that brush for the highlighter though, as I bought the Real Techniques Setting Brush. I like that its bristles are more fluffy and not as dense so that I have more control over how much product I put on.
FOTD Product List:
- Tarte Amazonian 12hr Clay Foundation Fair Sand mixed with NARS Fiji (At first, I liked the 2:1 combo, but I didn't let my moisturizer fully absorb into my skin so it kind of affected the wear of the foundation. I used my fingers to apply.)
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light Sand (second concealer used)
- NYX HD Concealer 10 (first concealer used, also used as nose highlight and cupid's bow)
- Rimmel Stay Matte, #20 (to set concealer, t-zone, and neck)
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (face contour, except nose)
- NYX Blush True Taupe (face contour, including nose; used small shadow brush to draw shapes)
- NYX Wonder Pencil in Light (cupid's bow)
- NYX Dewy Finish Makeup Setting Spray
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light Sand (second concealer used under eye)
- NYX Pencil Eyeliner in Dark Brown (top lid only)
- ELF Eyeliner in Black (top lid only; black eyeliner defined my eyes beautifully with these lenses. I think I can pull off more natural lashes with my regular eye color.)
- Wet n' Wild Color Collection Icon Trio Walking On Eggshells (used only the "eyelid" color).
- Ardell Double Up #206 (These lashes are falling apart, so this is probably the last wear I can get out of them. Btw, I like these lashes for GEO Tri World Brown over Red Cherry #43).
- Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara (big wand on lower lashes)
- NYX Wonder Pencil in Light (inner corners and brow bone)
- Maybelline Brow Drama in Blonde
- Anastasia Brow Pencil Blonde
- Contacts: GEO Tri World Brown
|My cat Hiccup this morning! She always sleeps here.|
Okay, back to my Real Housewives show! It's just too entertaining.
Afterlight (highlight, shadow)
PhotoWonder (dreamy, sweetie)