12/18/15

12/18: Eye Makeup

Lately I've been experimenting with different eyeliner styles and I really like how today's turned out. Yesterday I watched Star Wars episode 8, and it was really good! I just wish I refreshed my memory and watched the previous movies. I had an early day today, so I didn't get to sleep as much as I wanted to, but a brighter note, tonight I will be attending a holiday party! I bought my White Elephant gift not too long ago- I hope whoever receives my gift likes it~


Brows:
Avance Ash Brown Eyebrow Mascara (fill)
ABH Brow Pencil in Blonde (outline)

Eyelids:
Blinque Lashes #33
NYX Dark Brown Eyeliner
L'Oreal Manga Rock Mascara 

Concealer:
Magic Concealer in Salmon Beige
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Neutralizer


Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Forever 21
Boots: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment