12/24/15

12/24: Christmas Eve


Today, it was my first time eating at Pala Buffet today with my family. I pretty much ate until I couldn't breathe. Comes with the holiday spirit, right? I only slept for one hour last night so I've been feeling like death all day. Luckily, I squeezed in a tiny nap on my way to Pala.



I tried this chocolate creme brûlée which was amazing. Breaking and eating the torched creme brûlée layer is my favorite part. I don't care too much about the custard, although it is tasty as well.

I checked my semester grades and I guess I'm in the three-point-something average. Not too bad considering I thought I'd do worse!

I ended up going to the holiday party afterwards. Met a lot of new faces and welcomed Christmas with some good people!


No comments:

Post a Comment