1/2/16

Happy New Year!


I can't believe how fast the year went by. It definitely had its ups and downs, but I am feeling most optimistic about 2016!




I spent the 29th hanging out with Johnny. We saw Hateful 8 and went bar hopping in Gaslamp District. The best part was we didn't pay any cover and we visited 4 bars. Fast forward to NYE, I drove up to Chino and spent it with the Yoon's. I must've been really tired because I knocked out and missed the countdown!

My New Year's resolution for 2015 was to go without boba for a year, and I did it! Now I'm figuring out which day I should visit a tea shop and have it again. Not sure if I'll go back to drinking it regularly, though.

Face:
Maybelline Baby Face Primer
NARS All Day Luminous Foundation in Siberia
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in Sand (spot concealing)
Ben Nye contour cream (nose)
NYX Loose Mineral Powder in Light
Kat Von D Shade of Light Palette


Eyes:
Revlon Colourstay Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Eylure Eyelashes in Exagerrate (trimmed)
Calypso Magic Concealer Salmon Beige
L'Oreal Manga Rock Waterproof Mascara in Blackest Black
Maybelline Age Rewind in Neutralizer (highlight)
NYX Loose Correcting Powder Banana
The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in Blonde
Maybelline Define A Brow in Light Brown

Lips:
Colourpop Matte Lipstick in Pepper
MAC Lipstick in Snob

No comments:

Post a Comment