10/14/16

Back from the dead



[Makeup: Face: MUFE #5 and Y21, Too Faced Born This Way in Ivory; Colourpop in Yikes, Eyes: Milani Light Brow Powder (used both shades), Ardell lashes #121 L'Oreal Manga Rock Mascara (bottom lashes), black liquid eyeliner; Lips: Colourpop in Boa, NYX in Pale Pink]

Wow, I never thought I'd post on here again, but HERE I AM! It's a Friday night and I have some spare time while waiting for Christian to get off work. I'm excited that it's autumn again. But lately, I've been trying to get my life in order. After graduating, I realized everything doesn't just "fall into place." And you can have all the potential in the world, but it doesn't matter unless you know what to do with it.

Everything for me lately has consisted of realizations. I realized that I need to do some soul-searching to find out what I'm really passionate about. My original plan was to always finish nursing school, but now... I find myself at a crossroads with where I want to go in life. And I've always had a harder time making a decision and running with it. I always tend to second guess myself, and it's screwed me over. Needless to say, I'm working on it.

Given my ENFP personality type and my hobbies, there are certain jobs I might be happier with. I know I shouldn't be going after the money, but how can you say money doesn't matter? Would you rather be struggling to get by, or live comfortably?

I'v already considered teaching abroad in China, pursuing my MPH, and traveling the world.

(still writing)

No comments:

Post a Comment