10/2/11

Make-up Must Haves

In my opinion, I don't wear much make-up. As much as I wish I could go au naturale, I simply can't. Through makeup, however, I am able to accentuate certain features to my preferred liking.

Eyes:
- NYX Liquid Eyeliner in Black, $3
- False eyelashes by Angelic Wink, $2
- Sonia Kashuk Undereye Concealer Palette, $9

Eyebrows:
- NYX Cake Powder, $6 (this lasts you a really long time)

Cheeks:
- NYX Blush in Mocha Brown, $3

Lips:
- Burt's Bees original minted lip balm, $2, coated under Sonia Kashuk's Sheer Calypso Lipstick, $7

So yes, I do not wear foundation on my face because my skin is nice enough, in my opinion, to show off bare. I don't like spending much money on makeup. With these products, I feel that I look more awake and refreshed.

xoxo,
telescope eyes

Check out my other makeup product reviews here.



No comments:

Post a Comment