1/15/12

Ramblings

                                                     *~*~*~*~<(^-^)>~*~*~*~*

Ever since Abrann got the iPhone 4S, he's been obsessed with using his camera, and FaceTime! The only thing about it that truly bothers me is when he begs me to send him pictures without makeup on.

...

I put down some money (and I mean more than 20 dollars) on shoes from Aldo today. I NEVER buy shoes from there, but I was able to afford it, and I found the perfect pair to replace my everyday black heels because that were looking a bit tattered. Observe below.





P.S. Hair inspiration (somewhat) I've been working on another chunk of pink hair, and earlier I purchased a bottle of purple semi-permanent dye which I can hopefully turn into a beautiful lilac color. I don't know what's gotten into me lately, but my love for pastels has moved on to my hair.


It's going to be a cold week! Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment