10/18/12

Face & Body Moisturizers

Why burn the money on high-end brands when you can get the same treatment for a fraction of the cost? These products work great and keep my skin soft and supple!

1) 100% Pure Coffee Bean Eye Cream
I purchased this on eBay because the full size bottle was 16 USD as opposed to 19 USD on the web site. For my sensitive eyes (and skin for that matter), this product really delivers! It has a nice creamy consistency (not too runny or thick), and it keeps my eyes velvety soft all day long. I apply all of my facial products with cotton balls, seeing as how I don't want kojic acid or papaya soap residue exposed hands touching my bare face. I use this eye cream morning and night for best results. I wouldn't say this completely depuffs your eyes (you still need to be taking care of your body by getting enough rest, eating right, and drinking lots of water), but it perks up the eye area making me look energized and ready for the day.

2) Pond's Dry Skin Moisturizer
I used to use St. Ive's Collagen elastin moisturizer, but didn't feel that it was right for my skin personally. I've been using this product for a while now and it keeps my skin happy and moisturized! It's also non-comodegenic (meaning it doesn't clog your pores!)

3) Pond's Cold Cream Make-Up Remover
I lather this on with cotton balls to get all the gunk off my face after a long day. This preps my face for cleansing (even though all I use is water and the occasional St. Ives apricot scrub), leaving it soft before I start rinsing it off. This product is also non-comodegenic. With my eye makeup I'll sometimes use baby oil instead since taking it off with cream takes too long and I'm scared of getting it into my eye.

4) St. Ive's Collagen Elastin Body Lotion
I'm very picky about lotions and moisturizers being too greasy or feeling heavy on the skin. This product delivers the right amount of moisture and smells great while doing it! I also love that it promotes cell generation keeping the skin looking young and fresh. My only wish is that they would make the travel sized version more widely available.

Products I'm curious to try:
πŸ’Ÿ L'Oreal Revitalift (it's never too early to start reversing the signs of aging!)

πŸ’Ÿ More products from the Shiseido line (yeah, they're a bit pricey, but I dont find them to be comparable to the Pond's or Belo whitening line which I don't see myself buying)

πŸ’Ÿ iWhite Korea whitening masks! These look fairly priced on eBay, but I'm nervous it might not work (I'm such a skeptic with products now!) and because I haven't read any reviews on it yet. Note: "Product claims" don't always mean it will work!

πŸ’Ÿ Skin79 BB cream? I'm still iffy on BB creams ever since I tried the Maybelline dream fresh BB cream, but then again it is a western product, so it
might not live up to the BB cream standards like the eastern products.

No comments:

Post a Comment