10/6/12

New eye primer and illuminator!

Too Faced Shadow Insurance is a steal! I have quit using Benefit's Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer and I won't look elsewhere.

Pros:
- nice creamy consistency, very blendable
- brightens up the eye area alone
- comes in a hygienic tube that doesn't waste product and more importantly money!

Cons:
- a little pricey
- still some creasing (but nothing swiping it away can't fix). I've had this problem with every eye product, but it has since improved with my "Pure 100% Coffee Bean Eye Cream."

Benefit High Beam Illuminator can only look gorgeous if your skin is slightly dewy, as in no setting powder has been applied to the areas you want the highlighter at. It's very difficult to blend which is frustrating because I always set my makeup with a powder.

Pros:
- Intensely brightens up area
- Buildable highlighting (can be subtle to a dramatic effect)
- compliments all skin tones

Cons:
- hard to blend
- pricey

No comments:

Post a Comment