2/17/13

Recommended Heat Products for Silky Hair

Whether you use a hair dryer, hair iron or curler, you need heat protectant!

I bring forth to you products I've tried that work and .... are ehhhh.

Read on!


John Freida Frizz Serum Heat Protectant, $12, drugstore

I don't feel like this protected my hair much. It also felt sticky and weighed down my hair. Next!

Nexxus Heat Spray, $12, drugstore

I like that you spray this on damp hair so that it's more infused with the hair cuticles. This left my hair soft, and with no dry ends! I say yes!

Chi Hair Serum, $10-20 (depending on size), drugstores and beauty supply stores

This is to be put on dry hair. I love the scent too! If you apply lightly you get silky soft protected locks! I say yes!

My favorite?
The Nexxus! It seems more practical to apply on damp hair and be on your way with styling as opposed to applying between hair appliances.

No comments:

Post a Comment