6/11/12

Makeup Regimen

I pretty much do the same makeup everyday. (Fun fact: I can't do or wear eyeshadow, and I'm OK with that) Once in a blue moon I like to chance my lip shades. That's about it.

It is done in this exact order:

Eye Prep Product:
1) Benefit's Eye Primer ($15)- dab on eyelid and under eye area. Let it settle for a couple minutes. I apply with my clean index finger.
2) Glam Candy Concealer in 'light' on eyelids and under eyes. Use the smallest drop because it's very opaque. I use my index finger for this, too.

Face:
2) Covergirl's Nature Luxe SPF 15 foundation in 'Alabaster' ($8) on face and neck. I use a cotton ball to apply.
2) Maybelline's Matte Powder in 'Light' to set eye concealer and liquid foundation.

Eyes:
1) ELF liquid black eyeliner ($1). I line only my top lid and thicken the line going outward. I then wing it slightly upwards to add definition.
2) I apply false eyelashes ($2-3) on my upper lid only. As the glue is drying, I nudge the lashes upward to open my eyes more.
3) NYX jumbo pencil in cottage cheese ($3) — I blend it in my inner eye corners and blend it on my nose bridge.

Cheeks:
NYX blush in mocha on the apples of my cheeks with a brush.

For an overall glow:
I use Physician's Formula Pearl mineral powder ($5). I swipe this all over my face and it gives me a youthful dewy appearance(^O^☆♪

Lips: several shades to choose from
*Nivea tinted lip balm ($4) in 'Strawberry'
*Baby Lips ($3) in 'Grape Vine'

No comments:

Post a Comment