6/11/12

Skin Regimen

My products are easy on the wallet since I think drugstore products work just fine on my skin! I apply with a cotton ball for sanitary reasons.

My Skin Type:
Normal/dry
Can be sensitive sometimes
Not oily
I hardly breakout (even during my period)

Here we go(・◇・)/~~~

Morning:
-Doesn't start until after I shower
1) Pond's moisturizer (blue bottle)
2) Shiseido SPF 15 Brightening Emulsion

Occasionally:
*After I get out of the shower, I dab witch hazel under my eyes to clean the area and depuff any eyebags present.
*Before I shower, I will leave either goat milk powder mix (includes lemon and egg white liquid) on my face for 15 minutes to brighten and tighten my face. I do this face mask every couple days.
*While I shower, I use St. Ive's facial scrub to exfoliate dead skin cells. I rub very gently. I do this every couple days.

Night:
1) Remove makeup with Pond's cold cream (green bottle) until cotton balls are clear
2) Rinse off with water
3) Eskinol Lemon Toner— wipe around face (include front/back neck and clavicle area) until cotton balls are clear.
4) Pond's Moisturizer (blue bottle)

Occasionally:
I will use Witch hazel in place of the Eskinol if I want to spread out the Eskinol's use since it's contents might be too acidic for every day use.

No comments:

Post a Comment