9/27/12

September Hair Products. Hits and Misses!

Fall's coming around so it's important to make sure your hair is prepared for the different weather. I like to make sure mine is moisturized.

HIT: Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal, 5.99 each for shampoo and conditioner.

Very moisturizing and makes my hair feel soft. Everyone says Pantene is bad because of the sulfates, but honestly I've tried other things without sulfate and it dried out my hair even more. Whatever Pantene's doing, keep it up!

MISS: Organics Mint Tealeaf Oil, 6.99 for each for shampoo and conditioner

I thought that the natural products and minty smell would win me over, but this made my hair feel like straw. -_-" Wish I were allowed to refund my money because it was such a waste.

HIT: Suave Kids Detangler in green apple, $3.99!!!

Yeah yeah, it says it's for kid's hair, but my hair feels... like a child's! It's fine-textured and gets tangled easily. Womp. I spray this on when my hair is damp and voila! Softness no tangles :3
**epiphany** I realized this doesn't work well in conjunction with when I put hear protectant serum on my hair as I'm about to blow dry and straighten my hair. I think it's best to use it if you're going to leave your hair natural. Or do what I'm planning on doing and don't wash my hair the next morning since I didn't go out today, and just comb my hair and go. Woop, bedhead!

HIT: Chi Heat Serum, $12.99 for small bottle

Not only does this smell amazing, but it makes your hair feel silky soft! Apply sparingly and evenly. I find this too heavy for my bangs, but on the main part of my hair and the ends, it works wonders!

No comments:

Post a Comment