2/27/13

Hand Care

I stopped by the CVS today because I left the house without moisturizing my hands (plus I needed deep conditioner), and now I have more items that will forever stay in my bag.


Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

This works like a dream! I never noticed how dry my cuticles looked, but after massaging this onto my cuticles and bare nails, they look so healthy! It makes me want to wear bare nails more often! I also how quick it absorbs into the skin. This is perfect to use throughout the day or as a leave-in ointment at night.

(From their website)

Lemon Oil (Citrus medica limonum) — Famous for its cleansing and astringent qualities, Lemon Oil has a natural, refreshingly clean scent. On skin, it cuts through oils and dirt. Leaving smoother skin and softer cuticles. It’s true liquid love for your skin.

Ingredients: prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, beeswax, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, beta-carotene, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, vegetable oil.

Amazing moisturizing ingredients!

Nivea Hand Cream Smooth Indulgence

I reviewed this a couple posts ago, but I hope you don't mind me mentioning this again!

One thing I noticed about this hand cream is that it contains Macadamia Nut Oil. This type of oil is lightweight, non-greasy, contains antioxidants, as well as Vitamin E to tone skin, smoothen stretch marks, and get rid of scars. This absorbs so quick and my hands look instantly smoother. Even after washing my hands, they're still so soft!

Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin, Myristyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Acid, Myristyl Myristate, Cera Microcristallina, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Macadamia Ternifolia, Panthenol, Taurine, Maris Sal, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Paraffinum Liquidum, Sodium Carbomer, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal.



1 comment:

  1. Burt's Bee's is the best! Thank you for sharing this post! It's so helpful (: My hands get so dry because of the cold weather so this will be perfect!
    tHank you for leaving such a sweethearted comment on my blog! It means so much xx
    Have a beautiful day!
    Kisses from LA,
    Kelly

    wwww.cremedelachic.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete