2/28/13

Product Rave: Lash Discovery by Maybelline

After buying this, I realized this was the mascara I used when I was a sophomore in high school! It's nice to know such a strong product is still being sold in stores.

What I look for in a mascara is its ability to hold a curl, define, lengthen, and then volumize. This does all four wonderfully!

I purchased the waterproof version to prevent smudging and to hold my curl even better
Small brush to grab even the tiniest lashes
I feel happy knowing how quickly the mascara clings to my lashes so that I save some time when getting ready. If I want fuller-looking lashes, I swipe on some L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black and I'm good to go!


The only downside about this product is it makes your lashes really stiff. It can also be difficult to take off, so use a heavy duty eye makeup remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment