2/24/13

Skin Food x Tony Moly

I actually received these random sample cream products a while back when I first purchased my Tony Moly Lip Tint, but I never reviewed them! Let's keep it short and sweet, shall we?

Tony Moly Lip Tint #1 Cherry Pink

This product is great if you want to achieve the "gradient lip" that's becoming a trend in East Asia. I felt that this was too drying, messy, and therefore a bit impractical for me? The staying power was just okay, and it settled into the cracks of my lips, even after I exfoliated. This is beginning to sound like a rant looool. Also, after reading the process of achieving a "gradient lip," it actually seemed like more of a hassle... But makeup application is all a matter of perspective, isn't it? I'll stick with my matte tinted lip balms! Give Neutrogena Healthy Lips a go to see what I mean!

SKINFOOD Royal Honey Eye Cream 30ML Anti-Wrinkle Effect

Product Claim/Description:

"A treatment eye cream with royal black honey and royal jelly extracts that moisturizes and adds a nice honey glow to delicate skin around the eyes. Royal Black Honey is natural raw black honey from South Asian forests, one of the UNESCO World Heritage sites. Royal Black Honey enriches with a myriad of nutrients that are amazingly good for the skin. After toner application, apply around the eyes with gentle strokes." Okay, the texture and application were both lovely, but "anti-wrinkle" effect? I didn't see anything. This was a nice eye moisturizer at best. I've had better results from other eye creams such as Olay Pro-Retinol Eye Cream, but no, not this. Next!

 Skinfood Mushroom Care BB Cream

Product Claim/Description:

"Functions as a make-up and skin-care in one. Acts as a foundation that covers blemishes and evens out skin tone. BB Creams are known to increase skin regeneration. Has whitening, sun protection and anti-aging properties!"

Other than the nice SPF 27, this product acted like a tinted moisturizer that evens out the complexion. It also made my skin nice and soft.

Skinfood - Aloe Sun BB Cream SPF 20 PA+ No.1 Bright Skin 50g

Product Claim/Description:

"Skin Food Aloe Sun BB Cream has rich with aloe, which possesses excellent hydrating properties and soothing effect. This multi-functional skin care product provides moisture and nutrition to your skin while providing protection from UV rays."

I like that this had Aloe in it to soothe the skin. This also made my skin nice and soft.

I hope you found this helpful! I'm happy these samples were free otherwise I would've felt like I wasted money!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment