3/3/13

Ardell Individual Lashes

A more natural way to add oomph to your lashes is with individual lashes! I applied it only to my outer eyelid to emphasize a cat eye and I love it!

This was $3 at Target and there are almost sixty pieces! Definitely using these for a natural-looking doll look!










ELF liquid liner in black, Maybelline Falsies Mascara, and Ardell Individual Lashes




BELOW is what I look like with just mascara and eyeliner. See how much less accentuated my eyes look?





3 comments:

  1. You're very pretty :) the individual lashes look amaazing! xx


    http://thoughtwithlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look great, you're very pretty!

    Greetings from Shirayuki's Beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried the Ardell Individuals and they give a very natural look but these look amazing! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete