3/19/13

Lip Balm Brands I'm Eyeing

I am a lip balm nerd. This might sound embarrassing, but it barely occurred to me that Labello and Nivea are owned by the same German company. What tipped me off, you ask? The same packaging! Nivea's great and all, but after looking at Labello's products, it seems Labello has more varieties of shades! I want. The fruity shine division of this brand looks like my best bet!




"Fruity shine is a sweet way to give lips a hint of color and long lasting moisture for kissably soft, smooth lips. Delight the senses with the irresistible summery strawberry scent. SPF 10 protects lips against UVA and UVB rays."








These are nothing new, but EOS (Evolution of Smooth) Lip Balms have grabbed my attention. I usually call them egg lip balms, but I will call them by their name from now on. Abrann laughs at me for wanting it because it would look funny applying something egg shaped to my mouth. I'd probably drop it all over the place too. No matter! I see them every time I'm running errands and buying stuff, it's practically calling my name. While these are not tinted, they product takes pride in being intensely moisturizing. Plus, they're organic! Well, 95%.


“EOS lip balm is 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, EOS keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.”



I've been very loyal to Burt's Bees original lip balm, but it might be time I venture out for a new regular lip balm? I'm sure there's something else out there for me, as long as it isn't Chapstick or Blistex. We'll see!






No comments:

Post a Comment