3/25/13

Little Buys

I always get excited when I buy from my local drugstore. Every couple weeks, I restock on foundation, shampoo and conditioner, and makeup remover. Today I was a little more spontaneous and bought from a new haircare brand, brown liquid eyeliner, a blending sponge (!!!), and another new lip balm.

Top Row: Ponds Cleansing Towelettes, CALA Eyelash Curler, Baby Lips in Peach Kiss, Prestige Eyeliner in White, Prestige Eyebrow/lash comb, Clear Scalp and Therapy Shampoo, and Conditioner in Strong Long Hair; Bottom row: Cosmetic blending sponge, L'Oreal True Match Compact in W1, L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in W1, Wet n Wild Waterproof Eyeliners in Black and Deep Brown.

Ponds Cleansing Towelettes remove face makeup easily and fast. I use this every night. I usually buy the White Kaolin Clay version, but the Rite Aid I went to didn't carry it. And, do you see that Clean and Scalp Therapy for long hair? I've been wanting to try this for the longest time after reading reviews on it a while back. I'm currently loving the Aussie brand, but I think it's time to switch it up before I start getting product build-up on my scalp.


I really like the CALA Eyelash Curler because of how wide it is. I hate eyelash curlers that cut off the outer lashes, ruining my mascara. I bought this at Marshall's for three dollars! One of my happier purchases was the eyebrow/lash comb. I've been annoyed of my mascara clumping and having to use the mascara wand comb it out (rather ineffectively, might I add), so I needed it, 'kay? 'Kay. I threw in white eyeliner to line my waterline for bigger eyes, and brown eyeliner to define my eyes more naturally. Sometimes I feel that black eyeliner looks harsh.


I also randomly found the blending sponge (that deformed hershey kiss looking thing) for three dollars as well at Marshalls. It's so soft to the touch and the sponge is very dense for well-blended and flawless coverage! As for the Baby Lips Peach Kiss, my feelings are pretty mixed. While I love the color it leaves on and the way it feels on my lips, the smell is artificially nauseating. Lastly, I purchased the liquid foundation version of L'Oreal True Match. I usually buy the compact foundation version alone, but I want to rely less on the compact and leave that for minor touch ups instead since I'll already have a full face with the liquid version on.

My mom also bought me the most gorgeous mute pink lace dress from Marshalls, but I forgot to take a picture of it. I'll have to post an OOTD sometime. This is my awesome chicken pot pie I had for lunch earlier! 

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. True Match is great! I'd love to see the pink dress! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great purchases! L'Oreal True Match and Maybelline Bablylips are sooo amazing, you'll love them :)

    I hope you're having a beautiful day ~ XO
    NEW POST: www.chriissydollxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Nice <3

    ReplyDelete