3/24/13

Mascara Combos: Wet n Wild Megalength and Covergirl Lash Blast

I finally tried Wet n Wild's Megalength and Covergirl Lash Blast!

I didn't like it, but I'll tell you why! Makeupalley reviews led me to think that I'd be pleased. I'm pretty disappointed with Wet n Wild. Covergirl Lash Blast still has hope.

The number one thing I dislike about Megalength is the runny formula. Despite it being waterproof, it didn't hold my curl at all. It also took several swipes to start seeing some results, and the lengthening was short of average.

I say that Lash Blast has hope because the formula is dry and thick. My only mistake I made today was layering a dry formula over a wet formula. I always use two mascaras, but this combination wasn't a go. Never again!

There's a picture of me wearing both mascaras layered on. It doesn't do much with my eyes, but I'm sure Lash Blast alone will do the job!

-

Below is also my brunch Abrann made me! I love that my man can cook. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment