6/21/13

6/20-6/21

6/20

Had to nurse my baby yesterday because he was in a bit of pain. The Zzzquil was for me! It relaxes me and helps me fall asleep faster.

I also tried Starbucks Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher! The barista offered to change my drink to my beloved Passion Iced Tea if I didn't like it, how nice! At first sip, I wasn't sure about it because I'm not used to tasting something so strong. I guess it's an acquired taste. The only way I can describe it is it tastes like nature, especially with the blackberries in it. Blackberries are one of my favorite fruits. The only thing I disliked about this drink was how pricey it was compared to their regular iced teas. This won't be a drink I'm getting on a regular basis.


While waiting for hubby to get out of his morning shift (he pretty much opens all week), I continued studying in a shaded area outside. I really enjoyed the soft breeze and getting some fresh air.

We watched the NBA Finals and hubby's team lost. :\

6/21

I'm really proud of myself for eating healthy breakfasts. I notice how sluggish I feel when I put bad stuff in my body first thing in the morning.

These are regular Cheerios with lightly drizzled clover honey. Honey has great health benefits.

Hubby was off earlier than his usual morning shift, so we went to Korean Kitchen! We LOVE that place. We ordered our usual Kimchi Fried Rice, Galbi Ribs, and tried some new stuff like Black Noodles and Steamed Egg.

Tonight was fun as well. As much as I love his opening shifts (he likes seeing me after a stressful day at work rather than leaving me to work), I don't like leaving him early at night. But I know it's the right thing to do so he can get as much rest.

I can't wait for his two days off. I need to help him unwind and relax again. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment