6/21/13

I'm obsessed with Turkish Angora Cats!

               *dies from cuteness*

I didn't realize there are so many cat breeds I wasn't aware of.

Deep down, I really want Lil (mine and Abrann's American short-hair cat) to have a friend. I remember when Phil (black cat) was still around, she'd always have a playmate when no one was at the house.

I'm not saying I will buy this cat (but I can dream!), but I want to share cuteness from a gorgeous breed I read up on!

The Turkish Angora breed comes in twenty variations, but I like the white one best! They seem so exotic! I'm so happy they're domesticated. They're said to be intelligent, energetic, friendly, and easy-going. They're so intelligent that deaf Angoras can be trained. They're so cute that some can ride on the owner's shoulder!


            Look at those eyes!

 Check out my instagram and twitter for the latest updates! ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment