7/13/13

Favorites as of 2013


Curious about products I love? Keep reading! I always try to buy products that are cost-efficient, but sometimes there's that one product that you just need.


Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara, $8. (Click here to read more.) Defines and thickens my lashes to enlarge my eyes! I love my natural lashes now because of this. One end is to build the top lashes and the other end is to reach the tiny bottom lashes.



NYX Matte Lipstick in Tea Rose, $5 (Click here to read more). This is the perfect neutral deep pink to flatter many skin tones. I haven't found a shade quite like it!




MISSHA Perfect Cover BB Cream in No. 13 (top shade in picture), $9-14. (Click here to read more.) SPF 42, medium coverage, whitening and anti-aging properties, pleasant floral scent my hubby loves, and the palest BB cream I've ever tried! I'm on my second bottle now.



Maybelline Brow and Eyeliner, $2. I use this as eyeliner to draw my cat eye, and its creamy formula doesn't tug on my skin.



Estée Lauder Automatic Brow Pencil Duo in "Dark Brown", ~$20. I alternate between this and Maybelline Define A Brow, but I much prefer this! It makes my brows look naturally soft and full. I can't leave the house without doing my brows!


Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Medium Nude, $5. This leaves a subtle wash of neutral rosy cheeks. It also compliments a bare lip for a natural everyday look or you can pair it with many lip product shades because of how neutral it is! I wear this blush almost every day.



EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet, $3 (Click here to read more). Sweet strawberry scent is a delight and this leaves my lips soft and supple!




Rimmel French White Tip Pro, $2. This makes French tips so much easier by giving me more control. It's all with the thin sleek brush. I don't have to use cotton buds to shape the tips anymore! 


Revlon Hair Dye Light Ash Brown, $3-5. (Click here to read more). You're all probably sick of me talking about this, but it is one of my favorite products of all time. I've tried the same shade in other brands, but this always comes out on top. It corrects any brassiness while maintaining a light-medium brown shade (it will only darken if you leave it on longer than 15 minutes). It's also dirt cheap!


Holika Holika Waterproof Jewel Liner in Pink Topaz, $9 (Click here to read more). This is the product I'm most happy with at the moment. As some of you may know, I am obsessed with highlighters and anything that promotes a youthful look, and this is no exception! It kind of gives me those cute ulzzang eyes because it brightens my lower lid.



Eskinol Whitening Facial Cleanser with grains, $6 (Click here to read more). This always deep cleans and removes extra dirt that clings onto the face and body.  Especially the body. Sometimes soap and body wash isn't enough! Use it with a cotton ball and see for yourself!

Hope you all found this helpful!


Products I'm currently curious about:
Banila Co. CC Cream
Too Faced Candlelight Duo
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Rose
Fresh Sugar Lip Balm in Honey
Ardell lashes #120
NYX Frapuccino
NYX Perfect
NYX Thalia

No comments:

Post a Comment