7/12/13

Best Whitening Products 2013 [Updated]

Hey guys! Because it's the middle of the year already, I realized my lightening regimen has changed a bit.



I used to use Likas Papaya Soap religiously, but this product has peaked and no longer delivers results.

But nevermind that, I found better products~! Let's start with Ivory Caps!


My Ivory Caps ($28) came in today a week ago and I've been using them since! I've read positive reviews on this brand and I'm excited for my results.

I believe in prevention and taking precautions rather than fixing something when it's too late. Who doesn't want to preserve their youth?

Glutathione is a natural anti-aging, skin enhancing/lightening agent. I'm used to trying soaps, but they seem to peak after a certain amount of uses. Results take place within a month to a month and a half.

How it works (from the site):
1. Preventing the oxidation (darkening) of existing skin melanin
2. Precipitates the shedding / removal of melanin laden skin cells
3. Regulation / Reduction of pigment production

"Glutathione is the body's master antioxidant and best kept secret to maintaining health." - Theodore Hersh, M.D., Harvard graduate, Professor of Medicine, Emeritus, Emory University. 

What I love about this product is it contains 1500mg of Glutathione. To make the product more effective you must consume 1500-2000mg of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is known to be a skin-lightener as well. Results don't show for about a month, but my skin's been looking lighter these days, so that must be a good thing!


Here are also successful lightening soaps I wanted to briefly shed some light on for you all!


Diana Stalder Black Soap

This soap is not as strong as the Gluta-C, but delivers results instantly like RDL. I don't use this on my face.


Gluta-C Soap (Click here for more info).

The ingredients in here combined (Arbutin, Glutathoine, Kojic Acid, etc.) are pretty strong, so if you have sensitive skin like me I don't recommend using this everyday. That being said, I strictly use this on my body only.



RDL Babyface Bleaching Soap

I love that this is safe enough to use on my face. I noticed my skin lightened tremendously after first use.

All of these can be purchased on eBay, Amazon, or Sasa.

Want to read more? Go here for other Useful Links:
Shiseido White Lucent
Old Whitening Post
Face Brightening Post


No comments:

Post a Comment