I realized I usually fall asleep while watching Netflix. I ended up watching the most random movie today called "N-Secure." It looked like a Tyler Perry movie, but it actually wasn't! I don't know how I ended up watching the whole thing, granted the awful script writing. Guess I'm just open-minded! I also tried to get a lot of extra credit out of the way, and part of it included the effects of pornography on the brain. Listening to that hour-long podcast brought me back to when I used to leisurely research the human condition and psyche. But anyway, it was REALLY eye-opening, I must say. I couldn't help but laugh to myself because of several people it reminded me of.
After homework, I hung out with my mom when she got home, and it was nice to have that time together since we hardly see each other with our opposite schedules! Love you mama. My hair (especially my bangs) looked super nappy because I didn't wash it, but I think that if I used dry shampoo it would have looked better. Good thing I restocked on Batiste Dry Shampoo today! It's true- I'm trying to be more careful about not washing my hair too much. Speaking of hair, I also bought a microfiber towel. It claims to reduce hair drying time, and I was immediately sold. Can't wait to test it out tomorrow!
I also tried out a different primer- Maybelline's Baby Skin Pore Eraser. Apparently, I had it in my basket of makeup and found it while rummaging around. It's a lot more thin and slippery than my HG Monistat Chafing Powder Gel, but still shares the silicon feel I like in a primer. I read mixed reviews saying that it blurred their pores, but was also slippery. Right now I can't really say if it made my makeup stay longer because I used the wrong brush to apply my foundation today. I will try this primer out for the next couple of days so that I can really test it out!
I think I made my eyes look big and wide with the help of NYX's Wonder Pencil in Light. It was my first time using this product and I can definitely see myself using this a lot! Lining the waterline definitely opened up my eyes- I was almost startled at the difference! I'm not sure if I would wear it like that for an every day look (maybe if I ever cosplay?), but putting it in my inner corners every day is a must. I also used it on my lips as reverse lip liner to make them appear smaller. I also like how pigmented and blendable this is. I think it's becoming apparent that my makeup is very much inspired by Asian trends. It just feels most natural and comfortable for me to do.
I'm super stoked about all my packages arriving (100% Pure Brightening Serum, 100% Pure Brightening Cleanser & Mask, Kojie San Soap, Pinky Paradise lenses). LOL. Catch me online shopping more than in stores. I've been a big fan of convenience lately.
MOTD Product List:
- Tarte Amazonian 12hr Clay Foundation Fair Sand (I tried using a kabuki brush and learned that it didn't give me as flawless of a finish as my regular foundation brush. It also didn't pick up much pigment as it usually does. Lesson learned!)
- Rimmel Stay Matte, #20
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Coastal Scents taupe eyeshadow
- Exuviance Concealer in Beige
- Candy Shop Champagne eyeshadow
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light Sand (NTS: Use brush to apply concealer because using my fingers were not as effective.)
- Exuviance Concealer in Beige
- NYX Pencil Eyeliner in Dark Brown (top lid only)
- ELF Liquid Eyeliner Black (to cover glue on lashes)
- Ardell Double Up #206
- Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara (big wand on lower lashes)
- Candy Shop Champagne eyeshadow (inner 2/3 of lower lid)
- NYX Wonder Pencil in Light (inner corners, lower waterline)
- Maybelline Brow Drama in Blonde
- Anastasia Brow Pencil Blonde
- Contacts: GEO Tri World Brown
- NYX Simply Pink First Base (center of lips)
- NYX Butter Gloss Merengue (all over lips)
- NYX Wonder Pencil in Light