1/6/16

El Nino


The weather was so crazy today. I can't believe it's going to be like this all week. I was terrified driving so far in the weather on account that my car skids easily. Luckily, I made it home safe. 



I made a much needed stop to Sephora and made the most out of getting free samples. I am definitely on a budget and can't afford to spend money so easily these days. My favorite sample was Shiseido's White Lucent Serum which retails at $125, so you can guess how excited I was when the sales associate gave me a generous amount. I might use it tonight in conjunction with the Shiseido White Lucent masks I received on Christmas to maximize it's brightening effect. 

Later on, I worked out again with Johnny and then we watched Spectre after. In my opinion, Skyfall was much better.


To be honest, I wasn't really feeling my makeup today. I ended up using whatever I had in my drawer since I ran out of everything (hence the Sephora trip). Since I ran out of my holy grail Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder, I had to use Ben Nye in Banana, which surprisingly accentuated my dark circles.




No comments:

Post a Comment