9/25/12

Nose Contouring

So I finally got around to contouring my nose and I'm really pleased with the results!

I used NYX eyebrow cake powder because it was matte and it worked out great! Just remember to blend so that it looks natural. I started on each side of my nose and worked my way up to just below where the bottom of my eyes are. I felt that if you shaded in too much it'd look strange.

Afterwards, I took my concealer from Hard Candy Glamoflauge in "Light" and highlighted my nose and set the highlighted part with my Maybelline powder in ivory. Make sure you blend the highlighted part before setting it, otherwise it'll be harder to blend when your powder's already on.

While I am still a rookie at it, I intend to buy proper fluffy blending brushes and possibly a cream highlighter. I'm think Benefit's "High Beam."

Til next time! (。ゝω・。)ゞ

*crappy finger painting lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment