2/16/13

Facial/Eye Care Post!

Need products to keep skin youthful, moisturized, and protected from the blistering UV rays? Read me!

I. EYES

a) Morning

Use 100% Pure Caffeine Eye Cream. The ingredients are truly natural with no harsh chemical ingredients, making this great for those with sensitive skin such as myself. This keeps my eyes nicely hydrated and feeling soft throughout the day. This also makes a nice base for my eye concealer.

b) Night

Use Olay Anti Aging Eye Cream Pro-Retinol. Pro Retinol is a milder version of Retinol, which facilitates in cell regeneration. This keeps any potential wrinkles at bay and ensures my eye area stay soft, plump, and hydrated.

c) Day or Night

Use Hard Candy Eye'M Tired Depuffer. This really does depuff the eye area for when your eyes retain water from weird sleeping positions or when you didn't get much sleep. #collegelife

Tip: Keep products refrigerated for an extra cooling sensation.

II. FACE

a) Day

Use Olay Oil-Free Daily Lotion SPF 15. Scent is a pleasant light fragrance. Keeps face soft like any typical facial moisturizer. Also serves as a nice base for foundation. On warmer days, use something with a higher SPF.

Or

b) Day

Use Shiseido White Lucent SPF 30. This has a pleasant fragrance. Can be used on top of a regular facial moisturizer such as St. Ives Collagen Elastin Moisturizer or Himalaya Fairness Cream for extra moisturizing effect. However it also works well
alone. The "white lucent" brightens complexion giving you a nice glow! This is also a nice foundation base.

c) Day or Night

Use Himalaya Ayurvedic Fairness Cream. I love that the ingredients are natural and provide great benefits for my sensitive skin. This cream instantly brightens the skin (can also be used on body). I like to use this under an SPF moisturizer if I'm not feeling lazy, otherwise I typically use this at night.



No comments:

Post a Comment