2/23/13

Product Rave: Crystal Collagen Eye Mask

Let's face it: tired eyes aren't cute no matter how pretty you are. Fresh eyes can boost your confidence as well as make you look young. This product gave me jaw-dropping results. The main ingredient, collagen, plumps the skin area leaving it looking younger and more attractive.

You don't have to burn a hole in your wallet either! I purchased 15 packets for $7 on eBay!

I've tried the Garnier Roller Ball, Hard Candy's Eye'M tired eye Depuffer, cucumbers and cold spoons and it doesn't compare to this! (Let me know if you want a more detailed testimony on any of those.)

I know this stuff works because I went to sleep at 4am once with this on and the next morning I look well-rested! As if i slept for ten hours! Definitely repurchasing! And you should too!

What are some things you do to preserve your youth?

*Pictures below are testimonials from other customers, not of me!*



2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your nice comment!
    Just today, I realized when I saw my reflection in the door from the subway how tired my eyes look and that I'm not the only one, all of my class mates look the same. This makes us look like zombies, not like students!
    The trick I use is the splash of cold water right after I wake up and sometimes In put two spoons in the fridge and after they get really cold I put them on my eyes. Sounds strange feels refreshing xD

    Have a nice day,
    wwww.allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah spoons feel great on my eye! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete