4/2/13

4/1/13-4/2/13

Hello! I've been a bit MIA, but now I have loads to update you on!

April 1st, 2013

I received my impulse of a buy Nose Up products and immediately tried them on. I like the blue one a lot more than the pink one since that leaves a weird mark on my nose. This product does work, but you have to be committed to wearing this daily!




It was also my three year anniversary with Abrann Christopher Salvador<3

From my xanga:


He was working 9-5, so I had time to sleep in and get ready! I wore falsies to emphasize my eyes and because it was a special occasion! I wore ELF 1713 ($1) from Target. They're on the more natural side, but they open up my eyes like crazy! When selecting falsies, I like choosing the ones that look more dense, as sparse ones don't have much of an effect on me.


 We couldn't decide on where to eat at all, but we coincidentally concluded we should try out "Tora." It's an Asian seafood grill buffet. It used to be called "Onami," but when we got there it was called "Onami Tora" (What happened there!!?). Anyway, the food was good! I'm really glad we picked that place because they had bits of everything we were craving. Bulgogi and sushi for me, and crab legs for him! I realized the only picture I took of our dinner was my strawberry cool whip cup. Ugh!


Afterwards, we walked around the mall and he bought me some clothes!

And then we went home for our us time! I don't know if it was the food coma, but we took a four hour nap right after and I ended up going home late again haha.

April 2nd, 2013/ Today

I started off my day with Hawaiian food and boba!



Lucky me, he is off today and Thursday this week. Apparently it is our "anniversary week," so he insists we celebrate the whole week. Wow!

I was also randomly listening to Pandora and saw that Make Me Famous had their own station! This makes me even sadder that they went their separate ways. I'm really trying to get Oceans Red to notice me. Hell, I was like the third person to respond to their tweet today.





We finally made new name bracelets for mine and Abrann's keys! His old bracelet was getting stretched out, so we chose an unstretchable cord. We bought the products from Michael's! As a manager he isn't allowed to wear any accessories, so now he has to put it on his keys. He used to wear the bracelet with my name on it when he was a supervisor.



his old bracelet


his new key bracelet (the gold beads were his choice!)


my new key bracelet
Phew, that was a lot of typing especially on this iPhone app! See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your anniversary!

    All those dishes look amazing! I wish I could've seen what else you ate at Tora!

    http://sushiibear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grats on your anniversary! :D
    So much yummy food omgsh ^.^
    that nose thing looks really interesting, i wanna get one to try too haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! :) Sounds like y'all had a great date! That strawberry dessert is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Cool post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Really enjoyed my stay here on your blog <3

    ReplyDelete