8/10/13

Cute Fall Stuff


I couldn't help myself online browsing today, and I wanted to share some stuff I found!

The socks at the end are perfect for fall. They're from Charlotte Russe, and for $5 a pair. I don't normally shop at CR, but I wouldn't mind snagging these!

The second thing I want is this cute pink Fuji Instax camera. My brother has a polaroid, and I've been wanting one myself for the longest time! This pink one is from Urban Outftters for $100, but if you google around, I've seen them sold elsewhere for $50. This is perfect for catching those candid moments you want to preserve forever. I used to have a Fish Eye, but haven't used in a while as I got too lazy and cheap with purchasing new film.

I've been eyeing these oxford platform shoes for a couple weeks now, but can't justify the purchase just yet! They're $70... I don't usually spend that much on shoes. But platforms are one of my favorite things in a shoe. Besides a wedge or block heel. I would love to wear this with one of my lace dresses or preppy outfits.

I finally found that muneca tee I've been wanting! I wanted it to say muneca or devotchka. It's the cutest crop top, but at $24. I usually get my crop tops from good old Forever 21!


These shoes are perfect for Fall because they look cute with or without tights! I have variations of the black shoe already, but I could definitely use a cognac and cream color! These were $25 on eBay.


Lastly, these are coats from Target. Rainy season is coming up so these are perfect for protection while looking cute! I hate heavy coats (not to be confused with a parka!). To the far end is a clear bubble umbrella! I like seeing the rain falling without getting wet. Although, you don't get much privacy walking under one of these. I have one already from Target, but if it ever breaks they sell them cheaper at Walmart.

More later!

Oh, and listen to this song. It will seriously lift your mood.


No comments:

Post a Comment