4/15/14

Long Time No Blog

WOW, I have not been on here for a while, but for those of you who are interested a lot has changed in my life.

So I wanted to casually and briefly update on here in case anyone comes across this page!

I am currently seeing someone named Sky. He is amazing and he makes me happy. We are doing really well. Our date is 3/12 and we hit our one month recently. :)

Sky and I at Metropolitan Hollywood. This has to be our favorite venue in LA.

School has been stressful as usual… I really don't enjoy Public Health, but I should finish up in no time! I plan on moving to San Marcos or surrounding LA area to pursue a BSN.

I've also been living it up more. I've been venturing out of San Diego and seeing more of this world while meeting new people and keeping good company close. Yes, I've started partying (although I mostly go out to dance; I really enjoy EDM and trap music ok~) I was given the opportunity to go to Vegas and honestly I never experienced anything like it. I went again on my birthday and I'm going again in ten days! (I know, different from how I used to be, right?)

If I'm being honest, I really don't use this anymore. I deleted my Twitter a while back, so I really only use Instagram and Facebook occasionally. I don't use my Wordpress anymore either.

Maybe I'll come back here one day. I invested a lot of time into running this blog, so we'll see. If not then thanks for taking the time to read this!

Grace~

No comments:

Post a Comment