9/17/14

6 Months To Us!






Taken in Irvine recently. He wanted me to wear his beanie!



Every time we celebrate another month together, I always think back to when I first met you, and how I was immediately drawn to you.

"...I quickly learn that they have know each other ever since high school. I don't know what exactly, but there is something about him that draws me to him. And I don't mean that GQ ensemble he's got on. Although, he certainly knows how to put himself together. I introduce myself to them and we all engage in some small talk while the  boys are smoking in the lobby. I don’t seem to mind. I kind of like the smell of smoke, even though I’m not a smoker. Shortly after, I am prompted to head upstairs to the room they are staying at to meet the rest of the group. I am anxious but excited, thinking the whole way I hope they like me." - My first impression of you written in May 2014

Fast forward to six months later and I am still madly in love with you. You took my life my storm, having me fall head over heels for you so quickly, showing me more to life, teaching me so much about myself, and making me be the best I can be. I have loved every opportunity I've been given to get to know you better. You are an amazing kind-hearted being, and I am so proud to call you mine. I brag about you constantly. I love and notice the littlest things you do; from when you twitch randomly to when you bite your lip while looking at me to when you make fun of me. You brighten my day and keep me smiling and laughing. I cannot wait for the new adventures we have waiting for us. I'm sure I will enjoy them as much as everything we've experienced together this past half year. I really can't imagine spending it with anyone else other than the love of my life. You make me so so so so happy!

Love always,
Grace

This is the inside of the card he got me. I die. :)

Miscellaneous thoughts:

- I need to start studying a little bit each and every day to maintain straight A's. Now that I'm only taking 9 units, there is no excuse!
- I think Hara, Hyomin, and Qri are my true biases in the KPOP industry. I'm only saying this because I casually watched their comeback performances just now and they're so effortlessly easy on the eyes! I kind of want to strike people like that. In that, I am definitely more curious about learning eye shadows to play up/down my features.
- Speaking of curiosity, I am contemplating Ben Nye's Banana Powder. I normally use Cameo, but the before/after pictures just make it so tempting.
- I'm still contemplating AA. I don't want to lose my weekends.
- I'm lowkey sad my dad's birthday falls on a Saturday instead of a weekday, because it messes with the routine of when I leave town. But one weekend won't hurt, right? I could always go up on Sunday. Having classes Th&Fri has been the best.
- Can it be Fall already? Is it even "Autumn" yet?
- Maybe I should go for a run or do pilates tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment