2/15/15

2/15 Just Lately

February is my favorite month of the year because it's my birthday on the 22nd, but there were other dates I was able to celebrate as well!

2/12- 11 months 
2/14- valentine's day @ little tokyo 
2/22- my 24th bday! Probably celebrating at Create in Hollywood




I don't know why I took such typical asian selfies lol. I think my hair color attributes to that behavior. I also skipped my usual golden eyeshadow highlight effect I put on my bottom inner lids for a more natural look.



MOTD:
  • Eyes: natural ardell lashes, thinly drawn cat winged eyeliner, cream eyeshadow inner corners and brow bone, CoverBlend concealer in Light patted on/blended with sponge
  • Face: flower bb cream 1 applied with fingers, rimmel stay matte 20, fit me foundation stick for cheek contour blended with sponge, too faced bronzer chocolate soleil for cheek and nose (focus contouring tip of nose and more light on the sides) contour with brushes, cream eyeshadow for nose highlight, CoverBlend concealer in Light on nose bridge
  • Lips: baby lips pink punch (light application and blotted for a matte finish), cream shadow for cupid's bow highlight

Wishlist:


MAKEUP = $72

  • The Body Shop - Radiant Highlighter, $14
  • Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in in Light or Light Sand, $24
  • [X] Laneige BB Cushion SPF50 in Light (for daytime use, but I'm really hoping there is no white cast when taking flash photos), $34
SKINCARE = $163
  • [X] Laneige Power Essential Skin Toner Normal to Dry, $25
  • Laneige Bright Renew Emulsion, $30
  • Laneige Deep Pore Cleansing Foam
  • [X] Laneige Bright Renew Original Serum, $45
  • Laneige Bright Renew Night Cream, $58 *AMAZON*
  • [X] Laneige Triple Sunscreen (face, but mostly body for daytime use), $25
I've been using a mix of Shiseido White Lucent products and St. Ives products and I'm not sure if Shiseido works on me as well anymore (as far as skin brightening goes), so I think I need to update my skincare routine.

♡Add me on snapchat♡ "graceoira"


No comments:

Post a Comment