4/9/15

100% Pure Skinare


I can't rave enough about my new skincare. Just about everything I use to take care of my skin is 100% Pure, except for my morning moisturizer. For the moment, I'm using Shiseido White Lucent Protective Cream SPF 15. In the past, I've used Shiseido White Lucent as well as Laneige Bright Renew, but didn't see effective results like I have with 100% Pure.

I look for products that brighten, moisturize, and keep my skin looking healthy overall.

I haven't been sponsored to make this post. All of these opinions are entirely my own and based on my experience.

That being said, let's get into it! 100% Pure brand's name speaks for itself, but here's a little bit about them from their website:

"Our corporate offices are run by 100% solar energy, our company is 100% electric and our pure, biodegradable formulas are packaged with post consumer recycled plastic, glass, soda cans, paper and printed with biodegradable non toxic vegetable ink. 100% Pure loves animals - we are completely cruelty free and charitable towards animal welfare."

Here are the products I have:


(From left to right:)

100% Pure Brightening Scrub + Mask, $23
This scrub is different from other scrubs I've used- it's creamy and makes my skin feel moist and soft. The jojoba beads aren't harsh on my somewhat sensitive skin and it leaves me looking more radiant. I don't use this scrub every day- I alternate with the facial cleanser and use it when I'm in need of exfoliation!

100% Pure Brightening Facial Cleanser, $21
I use this foaming cleanser day and night. My skin feels much cleaner afterwards, and just a little tight, but not overly so. I use this on my face and neck.

100% Pure Brightening  Tonique, $21
This is the most gentle toner I have ever used! It feels lightweight on the skin, much like water. I use a cotton ball and swipe it over my face and neck until I see no trace of dirt. My skin feels moisturized, smooth, and supple! My pores also appear to be nonexistent afterwards. Love love love this.

100% Pure Brightening Caffeine Eye Cream (0.3 oz), $11
I am obsessed with this smell of this. It smells like vanilla more than it does coffee, but you can feel the caffeine ingredient working on my eyes almost instantly. I dab just the smallest amount for each eye and let it absorb. It sinks in pretty quick and keeps my eyes looking soft. I have the smaller version of this (the regular-sized version is twice the price), but a little goes a long way and I see this lasting for a long time!

100% Pure Brightening Serum, $42
I was so excited when this product arrived! A little goes a long way with this product and it absorbs quickly as well. At first, I was curious about the smell, but then realized it's the organic products and lack of perfume.

100% Pure Brightening Night Balm, $35
Out of all the products, this product has my least favorite consistency. It's grainy, waxy, and takes forever to sink in to my skin. I look like a grease ball. I also kind of hate how it gets on my pillow if I'm not sleeping on my back. However, when I wake up my skin looks supple and radiant. This was my first time using a face balm, so it took me a little while to get used to. If this bran ever comes out with a brightening night moisturizer or cream, I will definitely buy it because I prefer that type of consistency more. However, I will still use this.

Because the products are made without preservatives, their shelf life is not very long. These products should be used up within 6 months, but I'm okay with that! I'm also not too crazy about the prices, but it is so worth it IMO. I purchase my products from their 100percentpure.com and Amazon. I recently discovered they have a store located in San Diego, so I definitely want to pay a visit in the future!

Whenever I buy from their website the product usually arrives 3-5 days after using regular shipping. It appears they ship from Oakland, California. I live in San Diego, so that's a reasonable amount of time. I am still expanding my ventures with 100% Pure and will remain a loyal customer. I have the makeup blender and facial cleansing brush on the way, and I'm currently eyeing their vanilla bean lotion (YUM!). 

Overall, my skin has been looking pretty good and I'm so happy about it. It helps my makeup apply better as well. One thing I'm trying to do is get lots of sleep, eat healthier and drink more water so that I can maximize having beautiful skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment