4/7/15

Current Wish List no. 2




(From left to right:)


  1. The Balm Mary Lou Manizer: This product is said to be finely-milled, highly pigmented, and based on the swatches I saw, it is the perfect golden sheen. I can see myself wearing this every day.
  2. Ben Nye Banana Powder: I want this to set my under eye concealer. I think a powder with a yellow tinge suits me best.
  3. Red Cherry Lashes #16 I think the length and spacing is perfect. I realized that if I wear the wrong lash, it can make me look really off.
  4. Real Techniques Setting Brush After reading about the uses of certain brushes, I think this fluffy design is perfect to dust the right amount face highlight. I might also use this to set under eye concealer.
  5. BH Cosmetics Lilac Blush Duo Because I lack a true lilac blush in my life. Most pink blushes end up looking warm on me, and I want a cooler hue to match my cool pink lippies I love wearing! I'd mostly use this on a date night or if I'm going out.
  6. 100% Pure Vanilla Bean Nourishing Body Cream I'm a sucker for vanilla scented products, as well as 100% Pure's products.

No comments:

Post a Comment