4/17/15

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit (Light)

Price: $40.00
Store: Amazon

I just have to talk about Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit! This kit came out this February, and it has been highly raved about in beauty blogs and videos. I love highlighting and contouring, so I just had to get my hands on this!

With ABH, the formulas are both creamy and pigmented! I have the kit in Light, and I only use three shades in this palette: banana (top left), cream (bottom left), and cinnamon (bottom right).

  1. After applying a light layer of foundation and concealing my under eye circles, I take banana under my eye, my nose bridge, and chin.
  2. I use "cream" as a transition color in between my contour and highlight on my cheekbones and jawline.
  3. After that, I use cinnamon and draw on my temples, sides of my nose, hollows of my cheeks, and jaw line.
  4. After placing all my colors, I take my damp 100% Pure Makeup Blender and pat everything in place!
  5. I set the highlighted areas with ABH's Contour Refill Powder in Banana (used with Real Techniques Setting Brush) and the contoured areas with NYX Blush in True Taupe (Bronzing Brush)
ABH Contour Refill Banana
NYX Blush True Taupe


No comments:

Post a Comment