I just have to talk about Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit! This kit came out this February, and it has been highly raved about in beauty blogs and videos. I love highlighting and contouring, so I just had to get my hands on this!
With ABH, the formulas are both creamy and pigmented! I have the kit in Light, and I only use three shades in this palette: banana (top left), cream (bottom left), and cinnamon (bottom right).
- After applying a light layer of foundation and concealing my under eye circles, I take banana under my eye, my nose bridge, and chin.
- I use "cream" as a transition color in between my contour and highlight on my cheekbones and jawline.
- After that, I use cinnamon and draw on my temples, sides of my nose, hollows of my cheeks, and jaw line.
- After placing all my colors, I take my damp 100% Pure Makeup Blender and pat everything in place!
- I set the highlighted areas with ABH's Contour Refill Powder in Banana (used with Real Techniques Setting Brush) and the contoured areas with NYX Blush in True Taupe (Bronzing Brush)
|ABH Contour Refill Banana|
|NYX Blush True Taupe|